MATH2107 Linear Algebra II, Summer 2009
Lecturer: Dr Robert Bailey, HP5218.
Telephone: 613-520-2600 x8999.
Office hours: Monday 5.15–5.45pm; Wednesday 5.00–6.30pm; Thursday 5.00–6.30pm.
Teaching Assistant: Brandon Hanson (e-mail).
- (NEW!) A typo has just been spotted in the solutions to
Assignment 2 (in Questions 1(b) and 1(c)). This is now fixed.
- Important information:
- The date, time and location of the final exam have now been
published: it will be on FRIDAY 21st AUGUST at 7.00pm, in
room TB208 (Tory Building, 2nd floor). Make sure you know where to
go in advance!
- My office hours the week of the final exam will be as follows:
Monday 17th August, 5.15–5.45pm (as usual); Wednesday 19th August,
5.00–6.30pm; Thursday 20th August, 5.00–6.30pm.
- A Study Guide to help you with preparing for the final exam is now
available here. (I don't have a sample
exam paper, but this study guide should tell you everything you need
- Solutions to Assignment 3 are now available here.
- Question 2(b) on Assignment 3 contains an error, and was
withdrawn from the Assignment. (There was also a small typo in Question
1, which has now been corrected.)
- Solutions to Assignment 2 are also now available here.
- The test paper, and solutions, for Test 2 are now
- A sample test paper (for Test 2) can be found here.
- Solutions to Assignment 1 are now
available: click here.
- If you haven't yet collected your marked Test 1, you can collect it
in my office hours. Here are the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about it.
- You can now download the question paper and solutions for Test 1:
see further down this page.
- A sample test paper (for the test on 8th June) can be
- Copies of the textbook are now available in the bookstore.
Click here for the Course Outline.
Lectures: Monday, 6.00–7.00pm and Wednesday, 6.00–8.00pm, Tory Building TB446.
Tutorials: Monday, 7.00–8.00pm, Tory Building, TB446.
Click here for summaries of the topics
covered in each lecture.
Click here for details of assignments.
Click here for copies of test papers and solutions.
Page last updated: 17th August 2009.
Back to Robert Bailey's homepage